Social Media Strategy Course
This social media strategy course provides a thorough overview to developing a social media strategy for your business or project.
Are you finding social media a chore? Publishing randomly whenever you can find the time, unable to tell whether it’s working? Truth is, without a strategy, social media can be a major headache.
Our social media strategy course clears up the confusion. You’ll learn how, where and when to publish fabulous content that gets attention from the right people – without spending ages on social media. And you’ll be able to measure the results.
No more headaches. You’ll leave with a workable, results-focused strategy, tons of fresh ideas and the enthusiasm to get going straight away.
Who is this course for?
It’s ideal for small businesses, start-ups, freelancers and social media managers for larger organisations.
Course take-aways include:
- Our social media strategy template, tailored to your own business
- Knowledge of which networks to use
- Tips and advice on finding your target market
- Audience personas, and the ability to create tailored content for them
- Tools and software to help you manage your social media
- Advice on how to report success
- A complementary 1:1 follow-up session with one of our experts within 6 weeks of the course
This course is thorough, and it’s fun. It takes place over 1 day, with a maximum of 9 people per course. You’ll have time and space to work on your own business, ask questions, take part in practical exercises and share ideas.
- What a social media strategy looks like
- The social media landscape today
- Setting social media objectives in order to grow your business
- How to choose the right platforms for your business
- Facebook news feed optimisation
- Finding your audience and growing your networks
- Creating customer personas
- The right approach to content and community management
- Ideas brainstorm
- Useful tools and guides
- Measuring performance
“Fantastic session! Kerry’s approach to teaching social media is very inclusive, easy to understand and useful whatever stage you’re at”
– Sarah Merrick, Brighton Chamber of Commerce
“Brilliant training. I’ve come away with a brand new strategy and loads of fresh ideas. Will definitely be looking at Kerry’s other courses!”
– Alice Crick, Add Mustard.
“A great course for businesses looking to engage and grow brand and customer awareness in an effective, measured way through social networks”
– Sarah Barton