A whopping 87% of them have made a purchase as a result.
Pinterest is no longer just cupcakes and cats. Think of it as a massive visual search engine. It drives traffic... lots of traffic.
If your business sells stuff online, Pinterest gives you access to over 200 million users who are ready to buy it. It’s where they go to discover new products, and here’s the thing:
For this Pinterest masterclass, we’ve teamed up with Pinterest gurus Georgie and Dorte from Curly Carrot.
They’ll share practical advice, personalised feedback and simple steps for using Pinterest to market your business – and how to get incredible returns on investment.
- A fully optimised Pinterest account, including rich pins.
- The skills to attract your target customer with pins and boards specifically for your business.
- The ability to use Pinterest to develop your brand aesthetic.
- A clear understanding of how to use Pinterest with Instagram.
- Exclusive access to the Curly Carrot Facebook group. You can ask questions, get feedback and Pinterest updates.
- Introduction to Pinterest – terminology, and playing the long game
- Business account set-up check
- Creating, completing & optimising your profile
- How to create beautiful pins
- Creating, using and organising Pinterest boards
- Keywords, hashtags, pin descriptions
- Imagery, and how to use Canva
- Image theft, stolen pins, copyright infringement – What to do
- Pinterest planning & scheduling
- Using Pinterest with Instagram
- Pinning other people’s content – the ratio
- Pinterest strategy – customer targeting, & developing your business into a brand
- How to use Pinterest insights
Who is this course for?
If your business sells products online, this course will help you sell more of them. It could be fashion, jewellery, interior design, graphic design, creative arts, food and drink, travel... OK, you get the picture.
When you sign up, you’ll receive a Pinterest Business Account checklist. This will guide you through how to set up everything correctly beforehand, to help you make the most of the training day.
“I used to think I had a good handle on Pinterest until I started this course and realised how much I didn’t know – I’ve learnt so much! It’s given me an excellent grounding in how to use Pinterest more strategically and has really helped me focus on my brand. It was well structured, easy to follow and thoroughly enjoyable…”