LinkedIn is no longer the slightly naff, boring older brother of social networks. It has over half a billion members and is now the most-used platform amongst Fortune 500 companies.
LinkedIn has joined the 21st century wearing a sharp suit and extremely cool shoes. In short, it's where decision-makers hang out.
If you want to establish yourself as a trustworthy industry expert, LinkedIn is the place to do it.
Who is this course for?
Our LinkedIn course is for organisations who want to maximise the power of the world’s largest professional network.
Course take-aways include:
- An improved LinkedIn profile and format for writing a great summary
- A list of action points to implement after the session (some things require more thought!)
- A set of keywords for your profile, business page and content
- A content strategy for LinkedIn for both your personal and business pages
- A checklist for content publishing
The course takes place over 1 day, with a maximum of 9 people per course. It’s a mixture of theory, strategy, practical exercises, tips and ideas, discussion and Q&As.
- Setting LinkedIn objectives
- The importance of keywords
- How to write the perfect summary
- Customised URLs
- How to write a LinkedIn headline
- Best practice for photos and images
- How to include rich media in your profile
- Work history, education & skills
- LinkedIn recommendations
- LinkedIn posts & articles
- Optimising your business page
- Showcase pages
- LinkedIn analytics
- Lead generation strategies
- LinkedIn content strategy
- How to use Advanced Boolean searches
“Kerry explained everything clearly and concisely. It was the perfect mix of advice and practical application. Very enjoyable! ”
– Clara Gill, Action Medical Research
“A really interesting and insightful session that has given me a lot more confidence – would highly recommend!”
– Samantha, Richmond Hill Hotel