Instagram is more than just photos of pizza. There are more than 25 million brand accounts on Instagram, and 80% of users follow at least one of them.
Instagram is growing so fast that if we were to give you a statistic here, it would be out-of-date by the time you got to the end of the page. OK, 1 billion worldwide (at the moment).
Your business deserves a unique presence on Instagram, and this practical workshop will help you find it.
It’s presented by Georgie St Clair, a key influencer who has built a phenomenally successful business on Instagram alone. Georgie creates content for huge brands like Atlantic Records, Dior Parfums, Not on The High Street and Marks & Spencer.
Who is this course for?
It’s ideal for both beginners and more advanced Instagrammers. Georgie will help you become confident with all the features, set objectives, plan your strategy and get creative with your business marketing.
Course take-aways include:
- A ready-to-use optimised Instagram profile
- Strategic objectives for your Instagram marketing
- A list of hashtags for your business
- A branding guidelines document outlining the visual style of your business
- The ability to create professional standard images (even if you’re not a photographer)
- A complementary 1:1 Skype follow-up call with Georgie
The workshop takes place over 1 day, and we limit numbers to a maximum of 9 people per course. It’s thorough, informative and fun - a mixture of theory, strategy, practical exercises, tips and ideas, creative discussions and Q&As.
- Instagram basics – Optimising your profile, personal & business accounts, understanding the Instagram algorithm
- Instagram analytics - Setting objectives and measuring success
- Choosing the right hashtag for your business
- Your visual style, branding your feed and planning ahead
- Photography tips – How to create professional looking images
- Practical styling, photography & editing
- Publishing on Instagram – Creating engagement and following etiquette
- Instagram stories, and live broadcasting
- How to run competitions
- Influencer marketing
“Really engaging and practical course which has given me confidence and lots of skills to produce lots of beautiful content.”
– Natasha, Neo Design Studio.
“A really informative course – we covered a wide variety of topics in just the right amount of depth. I’m really excited to go away and start putting everything into practice. Thank you!”
– Alice Warren, Brighton Chamber.
“A very friendly and positive place to learn. A very complicated subject made to seem simple. Can’t wait to get practicing!”
– Alison Faust, Bluesky Eyewear