Instagram is more than just photos of pizza. There are more than 25 million brand accounts on Instagram, and 80% of users follow at least one of them.
Instagram is growing so fast that if we were to give you a statistic here, it would be out-of-date by the time you got to the end of the page. OK, 1 billion worldwide (at the moment).
Your business deserves a unique presence on Instagram, and this practical workshop will help you find it.
Who is this course for?
It’s ideal for both beginners and more advanced Instagrammers. Kerry will help you become confident with all the features, set objectives, plan your strategy and get creative with your business marketing.
Course take-aways include:
- A ready-to-use optimised Instagram profile
- Strategic objectives for your Instagram marketing
- A list of hashtags for your business
- A branding guidelines document outlining the visual style of your business
- The ability to create professional standard images (even if you’re not a photographer)
- A complementary 1:1 follow-up with Kerry
The workshop takes place over 1 day, and we limit numbers to a maximum of 9 people per course. It’s thorough, informative and fun - a mixture of theory, strategy, practical exercises, tips and ideas, creative discussions and Q&As.
- Instagram basics
- Optimising your profile, personal & business accounts
- Understanding the Instagram algorithm
- Instagram analytics
- Setting objectives and measuring success
- Choosing the right hashtag for your business
- Your visual style, branding your feed and planning ahead
- Photography tips
- How to create professional-looking images
- Practical styling, photography & editing
- Publishing on Instagram
- How to grow your community
- Creating engagement and the following etiquette
- Instagram stories, and live broadcasting
- Creating a bank of new Insta-brilliant content ideas
“Really engaging and practical course which has given me confidence and lots of skills to produce lots of beautiful content.”
– Natasha, Neo Design Studio.
“This course take the time to go through each company showing and teaching everyone individually which most courses don’t do. This was very helpful for me. ”
– Paige Martin, Fulwell73
“A very friendly and positive place to learn. A very complicated subject made to seem simple. Can’t wait to get practicing!”
– Alison Faust, Bluesky Eyewear