“Wonderfully clear, succinct with individual and thoughtful guidance to creating the perfect ad”
– Francesca, Aviatrix.
Facebook Advertising Course
You’ll leave this workshop with a fantastic understanding of the fundamentals of Facebook Advertising. We’ll teach you how to plan, structure and set up campaigns and adverts to deliver the desired results in the most cost effective way. You’ll learn how to monitor and analyse advert performance so you can develop your expertise further and improve every time you run an ad! You’ll leave confident in A/B testing your ads so you can learn more about your audience and improve your ROI.
This is quite a technical session but we’ll share a comprehensive bank of resources with you to help. You’ll also receive a complimentary follow up 1-2-1 session with one of our experts to help tailor campaigns to your business and help you improve further.
- Advert planning checklist for future reference
- Able to create new target audiences, custom audiences and lookalike audiences based on your customers
- Understanding the terminology and objectives for each ad type so you know which to use for different campaigns
- A strategy template to help you allocate budget and plan ad campaigns for long term success
- An optimised Facebook advert live on the day... or sitting in drafts if you prefer 🙂
- A complimentary 1-2-1 session with your trainer to provide insight and further tuition on your specific campaigns
- An introduction to Facebook & Instagram Ads: How does it work? Why do we see certain ads and how are we targeted as Facebook users?
- Current trends and ad performance across different industries
- What is Facebook pixel and how to use it?
- Facebook advert structure and campaign types
- Planning a campaign and a preparation checklist
- Creating audiences and targeting new potential customers/clients
- Creating custom and lookalike audiences based on your customers including website visitors and more specific audiences based on their previous interactions with your business.
- Split (A/B) testing adverts to improve performance
- Monitoring and editing adverts
- Measuring results and generating performance insights
- Using trackable URLs
- Facebook Ads Manager - understanding the terminology and how to customise your dashboard to make performance measurement easy.
Who is this course for?
Whether completely new to Facebook Advertising or you’ve run campaigns in the past, this course is a fantastic way to develop a solid understanding of paid Facebook & Instagram campaigns.
Perhaps you’ve tried advertising on Facebook but just not sure if you’ve been doing it correctly and don’t know how to measure performance.
If you’ve not tried advertising before but are keen to learn how it all works, this course will give you the confidence to get started.
If you have a social media advertising budget, whether large or small, you will learn how to get the most out of it and start seeing real results to help your business.
We'll not only show you the basics on this course, you'll learn a huge amount about how to optimise campaigns and reach multiple audiences, from our years of experience with a variety of clients and some hefty budgets.
“Kerry is an authoritative and engaging teacher. I found the course incredibly useful and far more interesting and fun than expected. Thanks!”
– Sarah Clayton, Kitch Media.
“Kerry makes everything so easy to understand and helps apply principles to your business no matter what sector you’re in.”
– Georgie St Clair, Artist & Instagram Influencer.
“Kerry’s knowledge of Facebook Advertising was spot on. She was totally aware of changing trends and advised how best to tackle them. An excellent session and would recommend you attend her course.”
– Piyush Patel.