“Wonderfully clear, succinct with individual and thoughtful guidance to creating the perfect ad”
– Francesca, Aviatrix.
Facebook Advertising Course
You’ll leave this workshop with a fantastic understanding of the fundamentals of Facebook Advertising. We’ll teach you how to plan, structure and set up campaigns and adverts to deliver the desired results in the most cost effective way. You’ll learn how to monitor and analyse advert performance so you can develop your expertise further and improve every time you run an ad! You’ll leave confident in A/B testing your ads so you can learn more about your audience and improve your ROI.
This is quite a technical session but we’ll share a comprehensive bank of resources with you to help. You’ll also receive a complimentary follow up 1-2-1 session with one of our experts to help tailor campaigns to your business and help you improve further.
- Advert planning checklist
- Create new target audiences, custom and lookalike audiences based on your customers
- Understanding the terminology and objectives for each ad type
- A campaign planning tool to help you allocate budget according to your strategy
- An optimised Facebook advert live!
- A complimentary 1-2-1 session with one of our experts to provide insight and further tuition on campaigns specific to your business.
- Facebook advert structure and campaign types
- Planning a campaign and a preparation checklist
- Creating audiences and targeting new customers
- Creating custom and lookalike audiences based on your customers
- Split (A/B) testing adverts to improve performance
- Monitoring and editing adverts
- Measuring results and generating performance insights
- What is Facebook pixel and how to use it?
- Using trackable URLs
- Facebook Ads Manager
Who is this course for?
Whether completely new to Facebook Advertising or you’ve dabbled with it in the past, this course is a fantastic way to develop a solid understanding of Facebook ads that is completely transferable to any campaign you may run.
Perhaps you’ve tried advertising on Facebook but are not sure if you’ve been doing it correctly and don’t know how to monitor the performance of your ads. If you’ve not tried advertising before but are keen to learn how it all works, this course will give you the confidence to get started. If you have a social media advertising budget, whether large or small, you will learn how to get the most out of it and start seeing results!
“Kerry is an authoritative and engaging teacher. I found the course incredibly useful and far more interesting and fun than expected. Thanks!”
– Sarah Clayton, Kitch Media.
“Kerry makes everything so easy to understand and helps apply principles to your business no matter what sector you’re in.”
– Georgie St Clair, Artist & Instagram Influencer.
“Kerry’s knowledge of Facebook Advertising was spot on. She was totally aware of changing trends and advised how best to tackle them. An excellent session and would recommend you attend her course.”
– Piyush Patel.