LinkedIn Training Course
You’ll leave this course with a fully optimised LinkedIn profile and a solid understanding of all the fantastic features available to you on LinkedIn (excluding LinkedIn paid features). You’ll leave confident in your new profile, with clear objectives, knowing how to grow relevant networks, engage them with great content, build your business page following and use LinkedIn effectively as a marketing and sales tool.
- An improved LinkedIn profile and format for writing a great summary
- A list of action points to implement after the session (some things require more thought!)
- A set of keywords for your profile, business page and content
- A content strategy for LinkedIn for both your personal and business pages
- A checklist for content publishing
“Just had a great two hour training session with Kerry and another learner. I dread Social Media training — usually I come away with my head exploding with information overload. But Kerry took us through everything we’d asked for, at our pace. She reassured me I was on the right lines already, whilst giving me ideas of how to improve things. Kerry is warm and amusing — fun to work with, and effective.” – John Young, John Young Media & BBC, Nov 2017
- Setting LinkedIn objectives
- The importance of keywords
- Writing a great summary
- Customised URLs
- Your LinkedIn Headline
- Best practice for photos and images
- Including rich media in your profile
- Work history, education & skills
- LinkedIn recommendations
- LinkedIn posts and articles
- Optimising your business page
- Showcase pages
- LinkedIn analytics
- Lead generation strategies
- LinkedIn content strategy
- How to use Advanced and Boolean searches on LinkedIn
“A really interesting and insightful session that has given me a lot more confidence – would highly recommend!” – Samantha, Richmond Hill Hotel, Jan 2018
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re looking to generate sales leads through LinkedIn, establish yourself as a thought leader and expert in your space, or build a relevant, powerful, professional network; this is the course for you! This LinkedIn course is suitable for you whether you use LinkedIn a little or a lot.
There are elements of presentation, practical exercises (so you’ll need to bring a laptop) and plenty of opportunities for discussion or questions, providing you a well-rounded learning experience.