Social Media Consultancy
If your business has a skills gap in terms of social media, a consultant will provide the expertise you need.
I work with a variety of business owners and marketing professionals to help them with specific goals from digital marketing strategy to coaching.
The focus is always on optimising social media marketing and communications to achieve clearly defined goals.
“Kerry has shaped Pelirocco’s social media output and our written contact with our customers for the last few years. Its very much a two way operation. She helps apply her skills to the hotel’s needs whilst also steering us in the right direction. The depth of her up to date specialist knowledge helps us to accurately plan and her ability to work with and enable the hotel’s personnel has been invaluable.”
Marko Gibson, General Manager, Hotel Pelirocco
A social media expert available to you when you need it.
A flexible arrangement dependent on your needs and budget.
A reliable social media expert to deliver the social media expertise for a specific project.
Peace of mind that you're not 'winging it'
I'll be at the end of the phone whenever you've got a burning question or problem.
I'll treat your business as I would my own; with respect, creativity and always an eye on the bottom line.
I've worked with a hundreds of organisations since 2010 and bring a wealth of experience and knowledge from various sectors.
I've worked with international, national and local businesses to help them develop unique ways to leverage social media.
With a strong Social Brighton team and our network of expert collaborators, between us we can fulfill any social media needs.
How it works
Let's talk - in person or over the phone to see if we're a good fit. I'll only offer to help if I know that we can.
We'll agree to a set of deliverables or support that works with your ambitions and budget.
I'll quickly understand your business, resources and objectives and take a look at your current social media activity. Your goals will determine the scope of the work to be undertaken but could include the following:
- Developing a social media strategy to deliver organisational goals
- Designing and implementing processes to incorporate social media in the work culture
- Advising on policy with respect to employee social media use
- Working with marketing and communications teams to improve content and team performance
- Delivery of in-house training as and when required
- Performance data measurement, analysis and top level reporting
- Liaise with developers and creative teams to optimise social media campaigns
- The Social Brighton team can manage elements of social media planning and/or delivery