Without a strategy, social media can be inconsistent, lacking in focus and impossible to measure. The problem is that many of your staff know how to use social media but have never had any professional training to use it strategically for business.
Social Media Strategy | Bespoke Training
- A simple social media strategy, tailored to your organisation
- Our social media strategy template, including content calendar and data recording
- Up to date understanding of each social network, current features & algorithms
- An engagement plan to build followers and engagement
- Audience personas, and the ability to create tailored content for them
- A list of the best tools and software to help you manage social media
- A reporting structure and template to share performance with your team
Some of our previous clients
“Kerry was quickly able to gain good insight into what was required and what she needed to do to achieve our aims. As a trainer, Kerry is warm, engaging, insightful and confident, and was able to get everyone inspired, working hard and contributing to the session.”
- Simon Woplin, Picturehouse Cinemas
- An introduction to social media marketing
- The principles of effective social media marketing
- What a social media strategy looks like
- The social media landscape today
- Setting social media objectives aligned with your business and wider marketing strategy
- Creating customer/client personas
- Choosing appropriate social platforms
- Social media algorithms
- Finding your audience and growing your networks
- A balanced approach to content
- Community management guidelines
- Identifying your brand voice
- Useful tools and apps for efficiency
- Measuring performance and reporting
This social media strategy course provides a thorough overview of developing a social media strategy for your business or campaign.
Your team will leave with a workable, results-focused strategy, tons of fresh ideas and the enthusiasm to get going straight away.
We’ll also share key insights and top tips from our years of experience developing strategies for our clients across a broad range of sectors and sizes.