There’s a big difference between boosting a post and creating a strategic campaign that will add value to your business.
Facebook and Instagram Advertising | Bespoke Training
- Thorough understanding of the Facebook Advertising platform
- Confident to create campaigns from start to finish
- A Facebook campaign ready to go live or schedule for the future
- Know how to create new target audiences, custom audiences and lookalike audiences
- Ability to run awareness, engagement, traffic & conversion campaigns
- Ability to run A/B Tests & use Dynamic Creative
- Ability to generate insights for both reporting purposes and continued improvement
There are many different types of Facebook & Instagram adverts that you can run that cover all stages of the customer journey – from awareness and engagement campaigns to traffic, app download and conversion campaigns.
And there’s a lot to think about in terms of targeting and ad creative too. Just because we give Facebook some of our media spend, it doesn’t mean that our ads will perform how we want them to. We have to make sure we are reaching the right people, at the right time, with the right message. This, and much more, will all be explained on your training day.
This training is all about YOUR business and the ads strategy we develop together will be too.
“Thank you ever so much to Kerry and the team, you’ve been brilliant to work with. We really enjoyed the session, which was very informative and eye-opening and we now feel much more confident in using Facebook Advertising for our future campaigns. We would highly recommend Social Brighton. Thank you!
- Amy Bellchambers, Brand Manager, Higgidy Family Kitchen
- An introduction to Facebook & Instagram ads
- Current trends and global performance statistics]Using Facebook pixel
- The Facebook campaign structure
- Creating custom and lookalike audiences based on your current customers, website visitors and those who have previously interacted with you
- Refining targeting and using audience exclusions
- A/B testing and Dynamic Creative
- Interactive Instagram Stories ads
- Monitoring and editing ads
- Measuring results and reporting performance
- Facebook Ads Managers metrics & terminology
- Customising your ads dashboard
This course can get a bit technical and there is a lot to learn – but don’t worry, we’re well known for simplifying and demystifying social media. You’ll also get a bank of useful resources and can contact us for follow up support. So if you need to, you can just give one of the team a call or and we’ll talk you through whatever you’re stuck on.
This course takes attendees from basic to advanced knowledge and skill level in 1 day.
Your team will learn the skills necessary to manage paid social advertising in-house, and we’ll share the key insights and top tips from our years of experience managing campaigns for our clients.