Twitter Marketing Masterclass
Twitter holds a lot of potential for many businesses but it’s important to have a plan before jumping in feet first. This half day Twitter training session will help you identify a Twitter strategy that’s right for your business whilst giving you confidence to tweet and bring you up to speed with some of the best tools to help you manage Twitter.
- Confidence in Tweeting
- A simple Twitter strategy
- A content plan to help you achieve your objectives
- Skills to use the tools available to help manage Twitter
- An understanding of how to develop your brand voice
- An action plan for building followers and engaging your audience
- A plan for measuring, analysing and reporting on your Twitter activity
Book your tickets here
Who is this course suitable for?
Social media managers, marketing departments responsible for social media, sole traders or those running their own business who manage their own social media.
You should already have a twitter account set up (and preferably using it already).
I will run through some best practice on using Twitter strategically, how to optimise your activity to achieve your objectives and how to measure success.
You will learn the different areas in which Twitter can help your business, whether it’s:
• raising the profile of your company
• promoting your products and services
• building your online networks
• engaging with your customers or clients
• monitoring your competitors
• driving website traffic
• or a combination of the above
You’ll get a chance to set objectives for your own businesses, plan content and learn how to grow your networks, engage your followers and take a look at your own analytics! You’ll also learn how to use a variety of tools to help you with social monitoring, scheduling, curation, analysis and design.
Please bring a laptop and your Twitter logins on the day.
- Features of Twitter and who uses it
- Opportunities and risks of using Twitter
- Setting objectives for your business
- Hashtags – what are they and how to use them
- Twitter audit and optimising your account
- The best tools to help you manage Twitter and save you time!
- Developing your brand voice
- Building followers
- Engaging your audience
- Analysing your performance and developing insights to inform your strategy