Social Media has become a huge part of everyday life and millions of people, your customers included, are communicating on social networks. So it makes sense to join in, right? Well yes, but jumping in head first without a plan is not going to bring the kind of results you want and will almost certainly end up with wasted resources and a lack of motivation.
There is an enormous amount of opportunity here if you go about things the right way. So what can businesses gain from joining in with all this social media malarkey?
- Listening to what your customers (and others) are saying about your brand
- Establish an open line of communication for customer service
- Being in a position to respond to comments and questions
- Improve customer loyalty
- Raise your profile and increase brand awareness
- Manage your organisation’s reputation
- Adapt marketing strategies and save money on print costs
- Engage your audience with rich content marketing
- Increase your audience ‘reach’ and therefore potential customers
- Enjoy amplified ‘word of mouth’ recommendations and testimonials
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Monitor your competition
- Maximise recruitment opportunities
- Become a thought leader in your field
- Improve internal communication policies
- Engage your employees by utilising their skills and investing in their training
If you’re not sure about the how, who, where and why of social media, don’t panic – it’s a lot to get your head around and we understand that it can seem like quite an intimidating landscape out there!
How can Social Brighton help?
- We will have a meeting with you to establish the goals and values of the company, gather an overview of your business model, understand what resources you have, and ascertain what you hope to gain from having a social media plan in place. This and a few other simple questions will give us enough information to put together a bespoke proposal for you. This bit is all free of charge!
- If you’re happy with our proposal, we will then meet for consultation or training, depending on the needs of your business, to provide you with analysis and feedback of your current digital and social media activity, analyse how your competitors are doing it, and suggest a new or improved social media strategy that is aligned with your business objectives.
- Your bespoke training could be a presentation to senior executives or management on the importance of using social media. Or it could be a one to one with a social media manager. Or group training sessions with employees who are involved at various levels. Training will be relevant to your business and cover all aspects relevant to your strategy and will teach the delegates, whoever they are, about what they need to know and all of the platforms and tools they need, best practice and loads of tips to help you meet your objectives!