Required: Social Media Manager
Hours: approx 12-15 hrs per week. Flexible days and hours.
Pay: negotiable dependent on experience.
Place of work: part office based (Palmeira Square, Hove), part remote.
We’re a small business offering social media training, consultancy and management. We are looking for a social media manager to manage both in-house and client accounts. Each of our clients have different objectives and requirements but these typically include: to grow followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers and active fans and promoters of the company and it’s products and services.
You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
This role is likely to develop into a bigger role in terms of hours and responsibilities over the next few months as the business continues to grow.
These are relevant to both our company and our client’s projects
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinekdIn, Instagram, YouTube and potentially additional channels
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread our brand, content and links
• Listen, monitor and engage in social conversations with followers, relevant parties and actual and potential customers and clients
• Assist in developing strategies and campaigns that are aligned with our business goals and engage our audience
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our online presence
• Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach target audiences
• Active and well-rounded personal/business presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices
• Excellent communicator, copywriter, blogger and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
• Organised and self motivated, able to plan ahead and deliver to deadlines
• Bonus experience and skills include Canva, Sprout Social, Mailchimp, WordPress, SEO and Adobe Creative Suite
To apply, please send a CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is August 21st