Social Media Strategy Course
This social media strategy course provides a thorough overview to developing a social media strategy for your business or project. You’ll learn how to maximise your social media efforts through building a strategy. With a clear goal in sight, your social media activity will be optimised and your team will be focused and results driven. Throughout the workshop you’ll work on your own business as well as have the chance to bounce ideas with other participants.
- Our social media strategy template, completed and bespoke to your business.
- You will have a clear understanding of which networks are appropriate to build your business on social media.
- A guide for a complete social media health check.
- A complimentary 1-2-1 consultation with one of our social media experts to be redeemed within 6 weeks of the course
“Fantastic session! Kerry’s approach to teaching social media is very inclusive, easy to understand and useful whatever stage you’re at” – Sarah Merrick, Brighton Chamber of Commerce
“Brilliant training. I’ve come away with a brand new strategy and loads of fresh ideas. Will definitely be looking at Kerry’s other courses!” – Alice Crick, Add Mustard.
- What a social media strategy looks like
- The social media landscape in 2018
- Setting social media objectives to help your business
- Choosing the networks that are appropriate for your business
- Facebook Newsfeed Optimisation
- Finding your audience and growing your networks
- Creating customer personas
- Identifying the right approach to content and community management
- Ideas brainstorm session
- Useful tools and guides
- Measuring performance
“A great course for businesses looking to engage and grow brand and customer awareness in an effective, measured way through social networks” – Sarah Barton
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those of you who are using social media already but don’t have a strategy in place. You’re not clear if you’re doing it right and need some focus, structure and a few quick fixes to improve your social media activity. This is suitable for small businesses, start-ups and social media managers for larger companies who need a strategy to ensure social media success.