This extensive podcasting course will give you the confidence and understanding so you can plan and launch your podcast within a week! You’ll learn how to choose a podcasting niche, launch it with a bang, discover the right equipment to use as well as all the technical steps along the way.
You’ll leave with everything you need to launch your podcast in just ONE week.
Our podcasting extraordinaire, Cat Neligan, will guide you through:
- Deciding your format, content and name
- Creating your podcast artwork
- Recording your intro and outro
- Setting up your media host
So when it comes to recording your first episode you’ll know exactly what to do and in what order.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those of you who are already considering starting a podcast but are overwhelmed by the technical set up. Or you might just want help on deciding your niche or how to strategically launch it so it has the biggest impact on your business – or even build a business from it. If you’re not too tech savvy – don’t worry! Whilst the course does dive deep into the technical steps, it is also simple enough to give anyone the confidence and understanding to start their own podcast.
“The workshop itself was very thorough and clearly delivered by Cat. She took us through the whole podcasting process from initial idea to execution. We covered everything from the inception of idea, creative process, interview techniques as well as the technical icky bits such as uploading to a RSS feeding. Cat provided concise, clear notes and diagrams which makes the whole process easy to remember and follow. She had lots of interesting insider podcasting tips as well, that I’ve already followed up on.
Cats leads by example and is not just a theorist. Listen to her own brilliant podcast called the Creative Introvert. Not only does she have a mine of expertise and experience in this area; she is inspiring and encouraging as well.
Fantastic day well spent and I couldn’t recommend Cat’s workshop highly enough.” – Lyn O’Donnell, The Mindful Delinquent
- How to choose your Podcast topic
- How to name your Podcast
- Create your own Podcast artwork
- Podcasting equipment – what you need (and don’t need)
- Media Host – what is a media host, and why do I need one?
- Recommended media host & walkthrough
- The complete 7-step Podcast launch process & walkthrough
- The 3 most important things you need in your Podcasting journey
- Deciding on Podcast content (Interview or solo? Frequency? Length?)
- How to find guests for your show
- How to find topics for your show
- How to launch your Podcast with a bang
- How to strategically plan and create an original podcast
- Get a clear picture and understanding of the podcasting process
- A workbook and resources to make sure you take action when you get home
- Clear understanding of all the tools needed for a high quality show
Cat Neligan is your trainer for this course – Check out her The Creative Introvert Podcast here!