This Instagram Masterclass is a practical workshop providing a thorough understanding of one of the fastest growing social networks in the world. You’ll learn how to use all the features of Instagram on a practical level as well as develop a strategy for this social network. During this inspiring and detailed Instagram course, you’ll see examples of successful Instagram campaigns, learn how to develop your own visual style and work on practical exercises to help your Instagram channel come to life. With Georgie’s tried and tested techniques and extensive Instagram knowledge at your disposal, you’ll leave motivated and confident with the skills you need to publish beautiful content that makes your brand shine and engage your target audience.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for both beginner and more advanced Instagram users. All you need to get started is an Instagram account (and we’ll help you set one up beforehand if needed). Whether you’ve been Instagramming for a while and ready to take your marketing to the next level, or you’re just getting going and keen to make Instagram a successful part of your marketing strategy, this masterclass will give you everything you need to know. Instagram can be a highly effective marketing tool which is suitable for both consumer and business focused brands.
But be warned… you may well get hooked on Instagram after Georgie’s enthusiasm rubs off on you!
- Instagram basics, optimising your profile, personal and business accounts and understanding the Instagram algorithm
- Setting objectives and measuring success with Instagram analytics
- Choosing the right hashtags for your brand
- Visual style, branding your feed, planning ahead
- Photography tips and how to create professional looking images (even if you’re not a photographer!)
- Practical styling, photography and editing session
- Publishing on Instagram, engagement and etiquette
- Instagram Stories and live broadcasting
- How to run competitions
- Influencer marketing
- A clear understanding of everything ‘Instagram’ to help you grow your business and market your products and/or services
- An optimised Instagram profile
- Clear, strategic objectives for your Instagram marketing
- List of hashtags for your business
- A branding guidelines document outlining the visual style of your business
- The ability to create professional standard images
When & Where
- Tuesday 6th March 2018, 9.45am – 4.30pm, Platform 9, Second Floor, Hove Town Hall, Tisbury Road, Hove, BN3 3BQ
- May 2018, date TBC
Instagram Course Feedback
This is a brand new course – so we’re looking forward to getting your feedback. Watch this space to see what our first bunch of Instagram Masterclass attendees in March have to say! (or be one of them 😀)
Find Georgie St Clair on Instagram
Check out all of our other social media courses here.