Facebook Marketing Masterclass
In my Facebook training course you’ll learn all about Facebook and how to make it work for your business. From checking your page is set up correctly to engaging your audience to navigating your way around Facebook Insights, you’ll learn how to make the most popular social network in the world work for your business, no matter how big or small it is.
What will I get from the course?
- Confidence in using Facebook
- Know what to do to make your content perform better
- Know how to improve your customer engagement
- Confidence with live video
- Insight into advertising potential
- A roadmap to understanding Facebook Insights
- A To Do list for improving your Facebook page
Book your tickets here
Who is this course suitable for?
Social media managers, marketing departments responsible for social media, sole traders or those running their own business who manage their own social media.
You should already have a Facebook page set up (and preferably using it already). If you haven’t got a Facebook page, we can talk through setting one up together prior to the course.
I will run through some best practice on using Facebook strategically, how to optimise your activity to achieve your objectives and how to measure success.
You will learn the different areas in which Facebook can help your business, whether it’s:
• raising the profile of your company
• promoting your products and services
• building your online networks
• engaging with your customers or clients
• monitoring your competitors
• driving website traffic
• or a combination of the above
You’ll get a chance to set objectives for your own businesses, plan content and learn how to grow your networks, engage your followers and take a look at your own analytics! You’ll also learn how to use Facebook publishing tools and Insights and some top tips for sharing web links, images and videos.
Please bring a laptop and your Facebook logins on the day
- Features of Facebook and who uses it
- Opportunities of using Facebook
- Setting objectives for your business
- Facebook page audit and optimising your account
- Competitor analysis
- Facebook messaging for business
- Best practice for different media on Facebook
- Engaging your audience
- Facebook publishing tools
- Facebook Insights – content and audience analysis